What is R&D record?
experi-ences and knowledge
inherited from the previous.
2. Assist R & D personnel to capture instant inspi-ration.
Why to certify a R&D Record?
1. Ensure R&D process be
2. The strongest evidence for the lawsuits of intellectual property rights.
What are the uses of an insur-ed R&D record?
1. Provides the fact of
2. Provides effective evidence in a legal proceeding.
What is Trade Secret?
A device or technique having realistic or potential economic value for its con-fidentiality. And everyone has taken reasonable secrecy measures.
Why do trade secrets need to be insured?
commercial or technical
2. The information provides economic values.
What are the uses of an insur-ed trade secret?
1. Real-time security and
act as a reasonable
2. In tort dispute, provide proof of legal effect.
What are the uses of an insur-ed copyright?
1. Provide your creations
2. In the event of infringe-ment, BIP can provide effective evidence.
What is a patent?
1.Within a certain period
of time, the sole
right excludes others from making and using.
2.There are patents for Invention, new model, and design.
What are the uses of an insured patent?
1. To ensure the facts at
2. Provide effective evidence in a legal proceeding.
What is a trademark?
1. A logo used as
representing services or
2. A mark with visible identification.
Why should a trademark need to be insured?
1. Trademark without
transaction for 3 years,
might be revocation.
2. Transaction logs is difficult to provide.
What are the uses of an insur-ed trademark?
1. Insure the transaction
logs to proposition
of fact regarding the transaction.
2. Provide an effective evi-dence in legal.
What is a contract??
An agreement in which each of the parties to the contract makes a promise or set of promises to each other.
Why do contracts need to be insured?
1. Secure and protect the
2. Prevent contracts from infringements.
What are the uses of an insured contract?
1. Truly secure the
contents of your contract.
2. In a contractual dispute, provide effective evidence in a legal proceeding.